Bundle Release Event

Friday, June 11, 2021

Vol. 3 Chapter 1 - Hero Suddenly Proposed

 VOLUME 3: Chapter 1 - The Goal

 

“The Normal Hero.”

A hero fell in love with a beautiful princess.

Another hero fell in love with his childhood friend who is a healer.

Another hero fell in love with a girl who was at the mercy of a rare fate.

Yes, the heroes always chose a special woman. The woman is either beautiful, a noble, or just like the hero, a very wonderful woman.

However, the woman chosen by Greed-sama, the present hero, was different. The woman was not the beautiful princess who was kidnapped by the Demon Kingbut her maid. She is just an ordinary woman who is neither a beauty nor has excellent abilities. In the “Hero Tales”, which depicted the life events of the generation of heroes, there are a lot of people who can only get the role of Maid A at best.

I tell you, the maid and Greed-sama did not even know each other. When she asked him to rescue the princess who was kidnapped by the Demon King, he just saw her for a short time. However, as soon as he returned triumphantly, Greed-sama proposed to her maidwho is me, Aria Milford.

I wasn’t convinced of this. No other than me. Of course. However, I could not refuse him in front of everyone, and as a result of postponing the problem by answering ambiguously, such as, “Let’s get to know each other well”I was forced to put on an engagement bracelet and my engagement was completed.

H o w  d i d  t h i s  h a p p e n !?

I realized it when it was too late. Even though I asked him to remove the bracelet, he told me that it was necessary to protect me. That’s because I could be targeted by demons because I am the hero’s fiancee…… And after that, there was a fuss about the demons invading the castle, and it made me feel reluctant.

However, I didn’t let it slide. After the disappointing discussion with the King and the Prime Minister, who were trying to promote the marriage between Greed-sama and I for the sake of national interest, I begged Greed-sama to break off our engagement. However, I was easily rejected. So is this a marriage proposal that I can’t refuse……?

With this, the position of “The Hero’s Fiancée” has become firmly established, and I am determined to defy it. Technically, I did not accept Greed-sama’s proposal. Taking advantage of the situation, I decided to train Greed-sama . . . and to educate him. Greed-sama has a handsome face, but it is out of sync with his personality, probably because of his complicated upbringing. It’s like a child whose emotions are not yet developed. So with proper education, his extraordinary obsession with me should diminish one day. Yes, I believe so.

The goal, is to make him an ordinary hero!

This way, I became “The Hero’s Teacher”, but behind the scenes, I was called “The Hero’s Trainer” and “The True Hero”.

And now I, Aria Milford, who is also known as “The Hero’s Fiancée” and the self-proclaimed “Hero’s Teacher”, is in great trouble.

“Greed-sama, why are you following me? Please go back to the table.”

I don’t really understand the behavior of Greed-sama, who keeps tailing behind me while I have been serving them since a while ago. A maid would normally follow a hero, but a hero tagging behind the maid looks strange, isn’t it?

But Greed-sama would say with a smile.

“I want to be with you even for a short while. I can’t have tea with you today.”

“Let him love you, Aria.”

The female thief Milly-sama, who was sitting at the table, interjected. Renas-sama, the priest, sitting next to her nodded.

“It’s like he is attending a tea party in order to meet Aria.”

Right now, the members of the Hero’s party are in the princess’s room. Since the invasion of the demons, everyone has been busy with strengthening the barriers of the castle, researching magic, training soldiers and the like and would come to gather and exchange information during tea time. For me, who has a hobby and a special skill in brewing tea, it is the place to show my skills. I often join them in the table, but today for some reason, I can’t join them.

“I’m in a hurry because I am being summoned by the Head Maid. You’re going to be a hindrance if you follow me.”

Actually, I really have to go now, but I didn’t want to leave the brewing of tea to the other maids, so I was hurriedly brewing tea.

“It’s fine. I can bring you there using magic.”

“I refuse.”

I answered Greed-sama while pressing the tray with the cups against him.

When he mentioned the word magic, he meant that, right?

When he teleported us during the time when the demons attacked the castle, I experienced terrible dizziness. I’m not joking.

“If I go and experience dizziness, I will be scolded by the Head Maid.”

“Once you get used to it, you won’t get sick.”

“I don’t want to get used to it! I should have told you. You can’t unnecessarily use teleportation magic in the castle.”

When I said that, Greed-sama smiled and said as he held the tray in his hand.

“It was an exception because it was an emergency. For me, you are the highest priority, the most important and most urgent, so is there any problem?”

“There is a big problem! Don’t set strange standards on your own!”

While exchanging such dialogues, I was keenly aware that my education of him was still inadequate. Basically, Greed-sama obediently follows my advice, but it doesn’t fix his extraordinary obsession with me.

That’s the biggest problem, though. The road to becoming an ordinary hero seems to be a long way off……

In the end, the female warrior Farah-sama and the elf Rufaga-sama, who couldn’t bear to watch it, set out to rescue a ship, while I escaped from the room when Greed-sama was asked to bring the tea to the table.

However, this is a daily occurrence, a usual sight. The summon of the Head Maid is not a reprimand, but a regular work report and exchange of communications.

With this, today was supposed to be the same day as usual. But on the way back to the princess’s room, I have to meet a certain person by chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment