Bundle Release Event

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Year-End Update

 Hello, Dear Readers!


It's been a while since the last update, and I want to apologize for that. A lot of things happened again that kept me busy.


First of all, last October, I got sick with COVID. Although I was already completely vaccinated and had 2 booster doses, I still got sick probably because my immune system was at the lowest at that time. My colleagues got sick first so I had to cover almost everyone's shifts until I had barely enough sleep. It was just mild COVID but because of the virus, I became susceptible to pneumonia. I thought at first I had tuberculosis because I was too weak, I lost appetite, I have fever almost everyday, plus my chest ached so much that even as simple as breathing is too painful to bear. I was down with sickness for almost 10 days.


After recovering, I went straight back to work and what welcomed me is, of course, my backlog. I had a pile of charts to complete on top of my duty. And then when November was about to end, we had to make a quarterly report, a semi-annual report and an annual report. With those circumstances that I had, I wasn't able to touch my translation works. Sorry, kids. Adulthood sucks, so don't try to grow up fast.


So what will happen now to the translation? Well, for the status, only one chapter left for the 4th volume. We still have a spin-off volume, okay?! LOL I haven't had the chance to scan it yet so I cannot give you some sort of synopsis for the spin-off volume. 


Again, I'm sorry for not giving update this past months. My physical health and mental health suffered and I don't want to burden other people with my problems. I know it's kind of annoying that I did not leave any updates but after this month, I will be back again to my previous duty schedules. 




I also want to apologize for my monthly subscribers. I'm really, really sorry. I saw in my email that you still donated the past months and I felt guilty for it. Rest assured, I will post all of the illustrations from the novel and when I start translating the spin-off volume, you will be the first ones to read it >.< Thank you so much for being patient and understanding T_T


Merry Christmas, everyone. And advanced Happy New Year. May you all have a blessed and awesome New Year ahead.


See you all again next year, okay? ^_^


Sincerely yours,

Manic Josei

No comments:

Post a Comment