Bundle Release Event

Monday, September 13, 2021

{EVENT} : BUNDLE RELEASE!



Hello, my dear readers~

I just received a call this morning that I am identified as a first generation close contact of a COVID-19 positive patient. Therefore, I was advised to undergo a strict home quarantine and swab test. Currently, I am on my first day of quarantine and on my 5th day from the last exposure. >_<

Though I am happy to be able to get a decent rest at last, the mere thought that I may be harboring the virus now on my body still makes me feel scared. Plus, I am also bored. Thus, an idea struck to my mind.

Since I have so much time in my hands, why not go on a translation spree? LOL. But the location of my house is a little far from the urban area, so my internet connection is kind of bad. (Especially during bad weather). And the connection is only good at the wee hours of the morning. 

All those strings of ideas led me to make this Bundle Release Event. That's how a Ko-fi account was brought into existence. Here's the mechanic: Once the set goal is reached, I am going to release 5 chapters all at once! Simple, right? Well, the set goal is for a decent internet connection and the funds accumulated will be used for that purpose. By the way, I already added the donations that I received these past 2 months.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


But what will happen if the set goal is not reached during my quarantine period? Well, I'm thinking of putting it in a tier and post the chapters in the 
Ko-fi account so that the donors can have an early access to it.

What's the catch in this? Well, probably, the series will be finished as soon as possible. :D Let's have a little fun despite the setbacks life throws at us.

But more than anything, I wish you all with good physical and mental health! Thank you for listening. 


Your oba-san

Manic Josei


P.S. Vol. 3 Chapter 5 is scheduled to be released on 9-20-2021 *winks*.

No comments:

Post a Comment